BioPractica Genoactiv Multi B Plus
GenoActive MULTI B PLUS is an innovative multi-nutrient formula providing biologically active B vitamins with key nutrients and antioxidants.
Supports energy levels and general health & wellbeing.
Provides key antioxidants, which help reduce free radical damage.
Supports cognitive function and nervous system health.
Supports a healthy stress response and assists the body to cope with environmental stress.
Helps support absorption of specific dietary nutrients and maintain their levels in the body.
- Supports energy levels and general health & wellbeing.
- Provides key antioxidants, which help reduce free radical damage.
- Supports cognitive function and nervous system health.
- Supports a healthy stress response and assists the body to cope with environmental stress.
- Helps support absorption of specific dietary nutrients and maintain their levels in the body.
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 50mg
Equiv. thiamine 39mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vit. B2) 36mg
Equiv. riboflavin 25mg
Nicotinamide (vit. B3) 100mg
Pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 100mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (active vit. B6) 31mg
Levomefolic acid (Active methyl folate; L 5-MTHF) (Metafolin®) 400micrograms
Folinic acid (natural folate) 100micrograms
Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (vit. B12) 150micrograms
Hydroxocobalamin (vit. B12) 350micrograms
Choline dihydrogen citrate 57mg
Ascorbic acid (buffered vit. C) (as calcium ascorbate) 100mg
Colecalciferol (vit. D 500IU) 12.5micrograms
Mixed (low alpha type) tocopherols concentrate (vit. E) 20mg
Menaquinone 7 (vit. K) 25micrograms
Chromium (as nicotinate) 50micrograms
Iron (as Iron (II) glycinate) Ferrochel® 5mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 500micrograms
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum trioxide) 60micrograms
Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 100micrograms
Selenium (as Sodium selenate) 75micrograms
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 15mg
Reynoutria japonica dry extract (Resveratrol) 20mg
Derived from dry root 1.6g
Citrus bioflavonoids 10mg
- Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. This product contains selenium, which is toxic is high doses.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
- Vegetarian friendly formula.
- No added wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, egg, soy, nuts, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Does not contain SLS or magnesium stearate.
- Store below 30oC in a dry place.
- For practitioner dispensing only.