UltraDefense Maitake D
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules
Features Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ Grifola frondosa (maitake) mushroom, and PolyGlucan D protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides. Used in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine to support the immune system.
- Contains PolyGlucan D protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides.
- Features Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms; comprised of complete fungal material consisting of all the biologically-active components, including the mycelium, primordia, fruit bodies and the extracellular compounds produced throughout the life cycle of the organism, responsible for the main therapeutic properties.
- Aloha Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms are 100% American grown and processed, and are certified organic by the USDA.
- Designed for flexibility in prescription with other products within the UltraDefense Mushroom Range.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immune-supporting properties.
- Used in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine to support the immune system.
- Each capsule contains:
Whole mushroom powder (Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™) equiv. to fresh: Grifola frondosa (maitake) mushroom 5gequiv. to protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides (PolyGlucan D) 35mg
- Adults: Take 3-4 capsules twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.