Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules
Features Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ Trametes versicolor (turkey tail) mushroom, and PolyGlucan P protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides. Used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support healthy immune function, fortify the spleen, drain dampness and clear toxic heat.
- Contains PolyGlucan P protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides.
- Features Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms; comprised of complete fungal material consisting of all the biologically-active components, including the mycelium, primordia, fruit bodies and the extracellular compounds produced throughout the life cycle of the organism, responsible for the main therapeutic properties.
- Designed for flexibility in prescription with other products within the UltraDefense Mushroom Range.
- Aloha Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms are 100% American grown and processed, and are certified organic by the USDA.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immune- supporting properties.
- Used in TCM to support healthy immune function, fortify the spleen, drain dampness and clear toxic heat.
- Each capsule contains:
Whole mushroom powder (Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™) equiv. to fresh: Trametes versicolor (turkey tail) mushroom 5gequiv. to protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides (PolyGlucan P) 35mg
- Adults: Take 3-6 capsules two to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.