Inflavonoid Intensive Care 60 tablets
For Acute Pain And Joint Inflammation.
Size: 60 tablets (10 days)
- Free from Soy protein
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- Dairy protein free
Ingredients in Inflavonoid Intensive Care have been traditionally used or shown:
- For temporary relief of pain and joint inflammation.1
- Contains the exclusive BCM-95 Turmeric.2
- A condition specific BCM-95 product for use in acute and painful conditions.
Relieves acute inflammation: The ingredients in Inflavonoid Intensive Care work at various points within the inflammatory cascade to decrease inflammation and pain associated with mild arthritis via the following mechanisms:
- Boswellia inhibits 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX).1
- White willow bark inhibits prostaglandin synthesis by inhibiting cyclooxygenase (COX-2) mediated prostaglandin release shown in vitro.
- Ginger suppresses prostaglandin synthesis through inhibition of COX and LOX.
- Quercetin inhibits the activation of NF-ƙB demonstrated in vitro studies.
Volatile oils, naturally found in BCM-95TM turmeric, contribute to its effect. These oils exhibit anti-inflammatory activity with demonstrated ability to bind to the nuclear receptor, perisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ), inhibit prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production and inhibit inducible nitric oxide production during the inflammation process.