Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 120 capsules, 240 capsules
Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with withania (Withania somnifera), a traditional Ayurvedic restorative tonic, and pomegranate (Punica granatum) seeds, a rich source of antioxidants. Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle.
- Formulated to provide nutritional support for key women’s health concerns: healthy blood, thyroid function, healthy glucose metabolism and bone health.
- Contains activated vitamins B6, B9 and B12, which support healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Daily dose provides 1000IU of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin K in the form of K2.
- Provides the immune-supporting nutrients vitamins A, C and D3.
- Vitamin E and selenium provide antioxidant activity.
- Biotin and zinc, with vitamins A and C help to support healthy skin.
- Includes KSM-66® withania, a standardised extract used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as an adaptogenic herb, to support the body during times of stress.
- Pomegranate is included for its antioxidant properties, which help to reduce oxidative damage.
- Each capsule contains:
Vitamins: Retinol palmitate 682mcg Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 63.5mgequiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 50mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2) 6.8mgequiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 5mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 20mg Calcium pantothenate 54.6mgequiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 50mg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 8.1mgequiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 5mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 24.3mgequiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20mg Calcium folinate 137mcgequiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 100mcg Levomefolate calcium 130.4mcgequiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9) 100mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 100mcg Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 100mcg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg Colecalciferol 12.5mcgequiv. vitamin D3 500IU d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 20.6mgequiv. vitamin E 25IU Biotin (vitamin H) 75mcg Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 7.5mcg Minerals: Boron (as borax) 1mg Calcium (as phosphate) 25mg Chromium (as nicotinate) 25mcg Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate) 17.5mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg Molybdenum (as trioxide) 12.5mcg Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75mcg Potassium (as iodide) 23mcg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25mcg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg Nutrients: Choline bitartrate 25mg Inositol (myo-inositol) 25mg Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Withania somnifera (withania) root 500mg Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit hull 250mg
- Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin A is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men. WARNING – If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- WARNING – when taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- WARNING – this medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time (contains B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg selenium for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label and if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.